Camp gives kids the skills they need to thrive in the world. We are the only Long Island day camp that expands that with horses! Horses build confidence, responsibility, compassion, and kindness.
What benefits do children derive from camp?
• Experiences that develop confidence,
• The ability to communicate,
• To work as a team,
• To take on responsibility,
• To be creative and innovative,
• To want to make the world a better place.
How do horses bring out the best in children?
• Caring for a horse creates a sense of Responsibility
• Interacting with a living being teaches Respect
• Creating a bond with a kind, gentle creature shows Compassion
• Being in control of an animal larger than yourself grants Confidence
• And the shared love for horses builds Friendships that last